Hi All,
Thought I'd try this blog thing out. About Us. Kenneth and I were married in May of 1999, 8 years ago. We moved to Des Moines, where Kenneth attended Medical School. Next, we moved to Omaha, where Kenneth did half of his Anesthesia Residency, and presently, we live in Wichita, KS, where Kenneth is finishing up his residency. I am in the Air National Guard and Kenneth is in the Army Guard.
We have three children, Autumn Emily, Isaac Kenneth John, and Evan Eli Robert. They are such a joy and we can't imagine having ever lived without them. Autumn is 5 and a half, Isaac is 3, and Evan is 10 months.
Enough about introductions, you probably wouldn't be looking at this blog if you didn't know at least that much about us!! I'm excited about setting this up so that we can share our pictures and thoughts with our family and friends.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment