Sunday, August 26, 2007

Autumn's First Day of Kindergarten




Autumn started her first day of Kindergarten on Friday, the 17th of August. Mom and Dad were able to take her to school that morning. It was pretty emotional, I really didn't think that I would be the mom, or Kenneth would be the dad, that walked out of the school with tears in our eyes. She was so brave, even though I saw some apprehension in her eyes. She loves Kindergarten and her teacher. She's so amazed that she is already learning how to read. Its hard to see your baby girl get older and go off to school all day long.

3 comments:

kristin said...

That's awesome!!! I can't believe how old we...and our kids are getting! You look great! I'll put you in my favorites, for sure. the kiddos are gorgeous!!

Laura said...

I'm so excited that we can see your cute family more often on blogspot! Thanks for posting these pictures.
Laura

beckee said...

OK-so I just have to tell you that I sent Solace to preschool today without me for the first time...I'm not gonna lie, I got teary...Ender goes on MOnday...so crazy!!