Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I updated my blog, yipee

I needed a little urging from two of my sis in laws to update my page, but I did it. I was actually going to hold off till after Christmas, so thanks for telling me to get my act in gear.

I surely don't want to rub it in, but I'll be back to blogging after our family trip to Puerto Rico and our Southern Carribean Cruise. Should have some WARM pictures, if you know what I mean. I'm so excited, I can't sleep at night, I'll tell you all about it when we return!!

Love you all and Merry Christmas, keep warm.

5 comments:

beckee said...

Well, As I am preparing to drive through a snowy mountain pass on Friday to go to Utah for Christmas, I am especially jealous of your trip!!

Laura said...

Have fun! Are you taking the kids? I'm excited to see the WARM pics when you get back.

bunch of whipples' said...

Yeah, we are taking the kids to Puerto Rico to visit w/ my brother and sis n law that live there, we'll stay there for just over a week, then my brother and his wife are going to watch the kids while we take the cruise by ourselves. Merry Christmas, I'll take lots of pics.

kristin said...

I was beginning to lose hope of ever seeing a blog again :) Merry Christmas...enjoy your trip! What fun!!

kristin said...

I demand an update re-update!!