First off, I apologize about the order of the pictures below, I'm still trying to figure this blog stuff out!
We had a great time on our vacation to Puerto Rico with the kids. We stayed with my brother and his family, wife and 5 boys. Our kids had a blast and played hard every day. All 8 kids were in bed by 8:00 or so each night, and fell asleep right away. We had a great time visiting and playing cards after they all went to bed. We ate way too much junk food, but still think it was worth it, even though the scales may show otherwise. We spent two weeks with the kids, then left the kids with my brother and his wife, and took a cruise.
Our cruise departed from San Juan and was a 7 day, Southern Carribean cruise. It was very relaxing and it was awesome to finally go on a REAL vacation. We had a couple beach days and snorkling for the first time, was my absolute favorite. We really didn't miss the kids until about day six, maybe it was bad to admit that. We knew they were well taken care of and were playing soo much they probably didn't miss us either. Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Evan learned how to walk the day before we came back from our cruise and has been a whole new person ever since. He is so entertained with his new skill!
After the cruise, we flew back to Wichita, and 4 days later I flew back to Utah for almost two weeks of work. I'm glad to say that I am finally home for a very long time!!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Bryn-I am jealous of your real vacation! I don't see any of those for me anytime soon with the baby coming and the moving thing. BTW-buying a house is a sincerely sucky and stressful thing. WHo was the realtor you liked in Omaha? Just curious! (And who was the one that we shouldn't use?)
LOVe LoVE lOvE those!!!!! what fun! IS that what finishing residency will get us??? Count me in!!
Post a Comment