Tuesday, April 29, 2008




9 comments:

beckee said...

Yeah for new blogs!! Isaac looks so grown up!

beckee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kristin said...

my goodness! He's adorable!! loving the update!!! Happy Birthday, Isaac!!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Isaac! You are getting so big. Have fun on your scooter.

The Pauls

Laura said...

What a cutie! Time for another update on the interviews? Love ya!

Kristine said...

Happy b-day to the big boy!! I can't believe how fast they're growing up!

kristin said...

how is it there's no marathon pics????? c'mon!! :)

Kellie said...

Your blog has reached lame status again..........

beckee said...

Hey Bryn!

I am home. And we are trying to pack up to move next Saturday (the 31). It is crazy! I can hardly get anything done, and there is SOOOOOOOOO much to do! It is a bit frustrating, but I have to just keep going I guess...

Hope you are all well. Looking forward to a blog update!! ;)