Saturday, May 24, 2008

Evan's first haircut, and Autumn's summer haircut

Evan after his haircut, still sad, was begging for his binky the whole time I was cutting his hair, I don't think binkys and hair mix very well.
Side view
Cheesy grin, trauma is forgotten
Autumn's cute summer cut


I gave Evan his first haircut yesterday! I love his blond curly hair and it was hard to finally decide to cut it. I knew his curls would not go away, I just couldn't bring myself to cutting it. Well, I did it and I think it looks soooo cute. I didn't go too short, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Evan was not very happy, that is why there aren't before, during and after shots. The reason for lack of pictures was that I was the only one cutting his hair.

Autumn also has been begging to get her hair cut for the summer time, it looks very cute. She loves it and can't stop flipping it around.

2 comments:

beckee said...

We buzzed Armour's hair for the first time...it's always an event for me. Cute hair on both the kids!!!

kristin said...

don't be afraid to put some new pics on here every couple of days. that's the idea, actually..of a blog. maybe you missed the memo?? :)hehe...j/k...kinda