



These pictures were taken over the course of about 10 minutes -- Grinnell really is a very beautiful place (despite its lack of mountains -- we just have rolling hills)! We posted these to help entice any of you to come on out anytime and enjoy a moment or two with us and our beautiful new home.
4 comments:
I saw that one!!!! Wasn't it last night?? (the days all run together for me!!!) GREAT pics!!
Wow, that was beautiful. Yes, one day we will come and hang out.
I'm glad to see you up and blogging again!! Your house looks BEAUTIFUL and the kids look very excited to get into the new routine of things. I'm excited for you guys too and all your new adventures. Catching frogs and beautiful sunsets--I'll definitely have to come out and visit!!
I am so jealous! Those pictures are glorious!!! I am hoping to get there sooner rather than later!! Your house looks so nice and the town looks awesome. I wish victorville was like that. Luckily Spring Valley Lake is a little bit separate from all of that and looks nice. I do love looking at the lake across the street. Talk to ya soon
Susannah
Post a Comment