I've been tagged, thanks to my sis-in-law Kellie. Here goes, and bytheway, this took a lot of thinking, especially back ten years!
5 things I was doing ten years ago (or what was upcoming in my future) (I added that part)
1. Going to College
2. It was a year before I purchased my second car, that we still own
3. It was a year before Kenneth's interview in Des Moines for Med. School
4. It was a year before I spent a couple months in the Azores (an Island of the coast of Portugal)
5. It was a year and 3 months before I was engaged
(sorry I cheated on that, I don't know what I was doing 10 years ago)
5 things I was doing five years ago
1. Living in Utah
2. Being a mom of a new 1 year old daughter
3. Working full time at the Air National Guard
4. Feeling guilty for working full time and not being with my daughter during the day
5. Counting down the months until Kenneth Graduated, so I wouldn't have to work full time
5 things I was doing one year ago
1. Living in Wichita
2. I had just had my third child, two weeks ago
3. Was going to have my gall-bladder surgery in one month
4. Was inbetween visits from my mom and my mother-in-law
5. Was happy that I wasn't pregnant any longer
5 jobs that I've worked
1. Delightful Days Daycare
2. Equifax
3. Air National Guard
4. another daycare in Des Moines
5. Wells Fargo Merchant Services
5 snacks that I like
1. Twix
2. Diet Coke
3. baby carrots in ranch
4. Ice cream sandwiches (had my first gall-bladder attack with those babies)
5. string cheese
5 things I did yesterday
1. Did Autumn's hair for school, and she hated it, cried all the ways to school, and thought she would be embarassed all day
2. ran 10.5 miles at the gym
3. took a nap
4. went to Walmart to grocery shop and pick up Evan's 1 year pictures and all the kids Halloween pictures
5. made pancakes for dinner, kids suggestion
5 things I'd do with a million dollars
1. Buy a bigger home, so the house wouldn't look so cluttered with kids toys lying around
2. Travel with the hubby and kids
3. Help out family and friends, annonymously, unless they knew I had a million dollars!
4. Invest for the future of my posterity
5. Invite all my friends/family (just the girls) for an occasional "spa vacation"
5 things I hate doing
1. Putting the laundry away
2. Washing dishes without a dishwasher, been doing that for the past year and a half
3. waking the boys up from their naps to go pick up Autumn from school
4. going to bed, on occasion, and feeling guilty at the end of the day that I didn't spend QUALITY time with my kids
5. waking up too early in the morning
5 tv shows that I like
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. Desperate House Wives
4. Biggest Looser
5. Super Nanny
5 of the biggest joys of my life
1. Getting married to my best friend, even though we are opposite in sooo many ways, it's great!
2. My daughter Autumn, she's brilliant, kind, cuddly, and very loving
3. My son Isaac, he's innocent, empathetic, tender-hearted, and sharing
4. My son Evan, he's my baby, he loves his daddy, he's smart, and sweet
5. When I finished my first half-marathon
5 people that I tag
1. Laura Whipple
2. Kristin Taylor
3. Beckee Johnson
4. Spencer Lowe
5. Emily Arnall
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
do you even KNOW how much your running keeps me going?? :) strong work, sister! Pancakes for supper...we'll have to do that again some time...it's been a while
How was your Thanksgiving? And thanks for the birthday wishes...they came true (as far as the relaxing day goes!) How was Autumn's big day? Talk to you soon,
Laura
I think that it is time for yo uto update your blog!
I vote with "the lowe's" on an update!!
Post a Comment