Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Autumn's B-lated Birthday

Didn't get a picture of the cake before we dug in.
This was a "posed" blow, she blew out the candle before I got the shot.
Autumn at school with her teacher, her class was singing "Happy Bday"
Autumn and Isaac posed her winterland pets and wanted me to take a picture.

Autumn turned six years old on November 25th! I can't believe I haven't posted anything for her yet. I'm a bad blogger, sorry. Autumn and two of her friends, Braden and Emma, also Isaac, went to see the Bee Movie at the theater. They had a good time, ate popcorn, drank pop, and ate way too much candy. We had bady cake and ice cream as a family. She was given a barbie and a pet winterland thing, she had a good time. I brought donuts to her school class to celebrate, and the kids in her class thought that donuts were an awesome idea, I guess everyone else to date had only brought cupcakes.


Autumn is beautiful, most importantly on the inside, and without mention, on the outside. She is kind and thoughtful to her friends, and at times her little brother Isaac. She is very smart and loves school, reading especially. She makes friends easily and says that some people are shy, they just need to go up to a person, and ask them, "do you want to be my friend." She says that if they say no, "who cares."

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Belated birthday to Autumn! She is such a sweetie!