Friday, February 29, 2008

Evan's Surgery

Evan had to go get tubes in both of his ears this morning. He's only had one or two ear infections ever, but the fluid in his ears wouldn't go away. He did excellent. He went back with the Surgeon and Nurse Anesthestitist, and wasn't upset to leave mom and dad. The whole procedure took 5 minutes, hard to believe! He woke up happy and has been fine ever since. He's napping now, after having to be to the hospital by 530 am. It is good to have this behind us. The doctor said there was a lot of junk in his ears, he should be feeling like a new person. He's always so good, I can't imagine that he could be any better!

3 comments:

beckee said...

Oh man-tubes have been a lifesaver for both my boys!!! I remember when I had to take Ender to get them, I was so freaked out to do it, then like you said, it was like 10 minutes or something and not even worth the stress! It makes life a lot nicer once they are done!! At least it did for my guys!!

BTW-have you seen on my blog that we made an offer on a house and it was accepted?!

Laura said...

I'm so glad everything went well! How scary for your 1 year old to go into any kind of operation. That Evan is such a cutie. Hopefully the tubes will help with ear infections.

kristin said...

One of those things that's great to have BEHIND you nonetheless..yesh? poor little peanut!