Saturday, May 24, 2008

Autumn's Kindergarten Graduation


Autumn, her friend Emma, and Isaac


Autumn's last day of Kindergarten was on Thursday, the 22nd of May. Her school had a little graduation for the Kindergarteners to celebrate. It was a Hawaiian themed graduation and the teachers helped get the kids looking good before they came in front of all their parents and friends. Autumn is such a good student and loves school. She is an amazing reader and has really enjoyed learning how to spell lots of words this year. It will be fun to have her home for the summer, but what am I going to do to keep her busy and occupied for 2.5 months??

2 comments:

kristin said...

see? was that sooo hard to post?? :) you look fabulous! and so do your kiddos! hard to believe Autumn's all graduated up from kindergarten!

beckee said...

Autumn looks so big these days!! I always think the kindergarten graduations are hilarious! I like the ides of a Hawaiian them though-tons of fun!