Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Tub

The kids would like to take a bath in this tub 3 times a day, but for now, we are limiting them to once a week, Saturdays, if they are good all week, we'll see how long that lasts.

4 comments:

kristin said...

but..wasn't this Friday? they must have been extra super good Whipples! I might just make a reservation myself!

SOOOO impressed with three posts in a week!!!!!!! :)

Kellie said...

Welcome back to blogging, what a nice surprise to see new post after 3 long months of nothingness. See all the troubles and excitement with the foreign movers was worth it!
Spencer

beckee said...

I am so jealous-I so wish we had a big nice tub! Hope you are setteling in well! When do we get to see you?!

Megan said...

Dixon loves looking at this picture. He thinks that Isaac is Evan, he forgets that as he grows up, so does Isaac.
We're hoping to go to Chicago, maybe we can stop in on our way.