Part of our "Secret Garden" in the back yard Picture of the back yard, from the deck, Kenneth has been weeding like crazy, I should have done some "before" pictures. Here's the rock creek, minus the water, in our back yard. Another view.
How fun to see pictures of your house! I would love to see more (like the front and maybe inside)! It's also fun to see Autumn and get an update on her schooling! I know she'll have a great year.
wow!!! it's coming along sooo nicely! I can't believe how much better it looks already!!! it is a shame you guys didn't get more 'before' pics...cause that was alot of work! (I like credit for every little amount of work I do..can ya tell?) oh...and I"m SOOO excited that you posted! don't be a tease and not keep this up! :) can't wait to see you sun.. I'm re-encouraged!
wow!!! it's coming along sooo nicely! I can't believe how much better it looks already!!! it is a shame you guys didn't get more 'before' pics...cause that was alot of work! (I like credit for every little amount of work I do..can ya tell?) oh...and I"m SOOO excited that you posted! don't be a tease and not keep this up! :) can't wait to see you sun.. I'm re-encouraged!
3 comments:
How fun to see pictures of your house! I would love to see more (like the front and maybe inside)! It's also fun to see Autumn and get an update on her schooling! I know she'll have a great year.
wow!!! it's coming along sooo nicely! I can't believe how much better it looks already!!! it is a shame you guys didn't get more 'before' pics...cause that was alot of work! (I like credit for every little amount of work I do..can ya tell?)
oh...and I"m SOOO excited that you posted! don't be a tease and not keep this up!
:)
can't wait to see you sun.. I'm re-encouraged!
wow!!! it's coming along sooo nicely! I can't believe how much better it looks already!!! it is a shame you guys didn't get more 'before' pics...cause that was alot of work! (I like credit for every little amount of work I do..can ya tell?)
oh...and I"m SOOO excited that you posted! don't be a tease and not keep this up!
:)
can't wait to see you sun.. I'm re-encouraged!
Post a Comment